Trader Joe's isn't the only great thing about Brown Ranch Marketplace! We encourage you to visit all of our stores here. And you might get lucky and win some Brown Ranch Bucks along with way.
Brown Ranch Bucks are certificates that may be used as “cash” at the participating Brown Ranch Marketplace stores listed below. These Bucks cannot be redeemed for cash. No “cash back” shall be given.
Here’s How It Works:
• Customers shop at ANY TEN DIFFERENT Brown Ranch Marketplace stores and retain their receipts showing purchases made during the 30-day monthly contest period.
• Customers must bring their TEN DIFFERENT RECEIPTS to the Brown Ranch Marketplace Management Office, located at Suite L (next to Bed Bath & Beyond) and submit the Shop Ten & Win Prize Entry Form.
• The Shop Ten & Win Prize Entry Form will be available for pick up at the Brown Ranch Management Office. The form may also be downloaded from the Brown Ranch Facebook page. The form may be obtained at any time during the 30-day monthly contest period.
• The monthly contest will run from the 1st of the current month to the end of the month.
• Prizes will be drawn on our about the 5thday of each month during the monthly contest period.
• Two winners will be chosen during the monthly contest period.
• Winners will be notified by phone and/or email.
• Winners must comply with the contest rules and must complete the AFFIDAVIT OF ELIGIBILITY AND RELEASE.
• Customers may use the Brown Ranch Bucks at the following participating Brown Ranch stores:
Bicycle Trip • Gem Show • Great Clips • Jacuzzi Hot Tubs • Jamba Juice • Magic Nails • Mayflower Chinese Cuisine • McCollum Family Chiropractic • Nothing Bundt Cakes • Paradise Tanning • Roux Dat Cajun Cuisine • Site For Sore Eyes • Taqueria Tepeque • Tipsy Gypsy • Wasabi Sushi • Westside Beauty Supply & Salon • Zizzo’s Coffeehouse & Wine Bar
• See instructions on the Brown Ranch Bucks certificates for more details.
• Brown Ranch Bucks will expire on October 31, 2019 and must be used prior to this date.
Contact the Brown Ranch Management office at
831-475-0500 if you have any questions. Expires October 31, 2019